Visa&Immigration Services

Students from most countries can easily obtain a visitor’s visa which allows them to stay in Canada for up to 6 months. Students who wish to study long-term must obtain a student visa. This may require a medical examination and proof of sufficient funds. Student visas cannot be obtained in Canada, but can be obtained from the Canadian Embassy in your country. Working holiday visa is available only for some countries and can not be obtained in Canada.

To get official information on getting a study or work permit for Canada, please visit the:

 CIC website